"A person is never as quiet or unrestrained as they seem. Or as good, as bad, as vulnerable, as strong, or as sweet. We are thickly layered, page by page, behind simple covers. And love - it is not the book itself, but the binding. It can either rip us apart or hold us together."
IN TOTALLY BRAND NEW CONDITION. (vpost just sent them to my house today) PRICE NON-NEGOTIABLE. MORE THAN ONE INTERESTED BUYER, ITEM GOES TO HIGHEST OFFER. NO ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OR MEASUREMENTS. Don't ask me what UK size or US size fits the top. I'm not sure myself. (but i think it can fit between UK8-12 for both) pls include $1 for regular postage.
Mystic Forest Top
Sheer short sleeve chiffon top with shirred elastic waist. Center bow detail. - 25'' approx length from shoulder to hem - 100% polyester selling this in BLUE/LIGHT BLUE in size M $14
Gathered Bust Top A soft knit v-neck short sleeve top featuring a gathered bustline held by a loop structure, finished hem and lightly banded cuffs. - 27" approx length from shoulder to hem - 96% rayon, 4% spandex selling this exact top in size L OOS ON WEBSITE ***gives volume to your bust***
$25
I got this direct from www.forever21.com so I have no idea if they're selling these locally. But I do know it's definitely cheaper than the ridiculous prices you pay here. Let me know if anyone wants to get them off me.